Constituent Services

If you or someone in your family is celebrating a birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion, I would be happy to send a congratulatory letter or commemorative certificate.  Also, if you know someone 80 years old or older, or a couple celebrating at least 50 years of marriage, please send me their information so I can make a request to the White House for a special greeting from the president.

Please contact my Washington, D.C., office at the address below with the necessary information.

Senator Tom Coburn
172 Russell Senate Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
phone - (202) 224-5754
fax - (202) 224-6008